Smart Air Beds Raised Cross Beam Flocked Inflatable Mattress With AC Pump
Made from heavy guage, puncture resistant PVC (14 gauge (0.35 mm) sides and bottom) with a super-thick, water proof, soft velour flocked top (23 gauge (0.60 mm), this raised air bed is engineered with a comfort top, cross beam construction for support and stability and for lasting quality all seams are electronically welded.
Inflating the raised air mattress is quick and easy with the powerful, handheld, external ETL listed AC pump which will inflate this air mattress is about 4 minutes and will support up to 600 lbs when inflated.
(Please Note: You should inflate the bed 3 times before applying weight to it to help stretch the material to its natural size).
Deflation is just as easy with the patented 2-in-1 valve, simply open the valve to release the air and the bed is ready to folded, rolled and placed in the storage bag supplied for easy transport and storage.
Patented anti-roll edges on the sides and at the foot and the head of the bed are a little bit higher to keep you on the bed and off the floor. The bed uses standard size sheets (sold separately) and the flocked topping and a well placed horizontal groove along all sides hold fitted sheets and limit sheet slippage. (Please note: fitted sheet will bunch at corners)
Please Note: Pricing and free shipping offers may change without notice
Smart Air Beds Raised Cross Beam Flocked Inflatable Mattress At A Glance
- Available size: Queen
- Model number: BD-1324F
- Dimensions: Approx. 78L x 58W x 20H inches
- Engineered with a comfort top, cross beam construction for support and stability
- Made from heavy guage, puncture resistant PVC topped with super-thick, soft, water proof flocking:
- Sides and bottom: 14 gauge (0.35 mm)
- Sleep surface: 23 gauge (0.60 mm)
- Expertly electronically welded seams for long lasting quality
- Supports up to: 600 lbs
- Patented anti-roll edges top and sides
- Use standard size sheets (sold separately)
- Inflation method: Powerful, handheld, external ETL listed AC pump
- Inflation time: Approx. 4 minutes
- Deflation method: Patented 2-in-1 valve
- Storage bag for easy transport and storage
- Instruction manual
- Patch kit
Just click on the link below:
Please Note: Pricing and free shipping offers may change without notice.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
All other trademarks featured are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners.