Intex Supreme AirFlow Airbed With Built-in Electric Pump
The Intex Supreme AirFlow Airbed is a revolutionary air bed from Intex engineered to provide the ultimate in luxury and a premium sleeping experience. With a sleep surface raised 20 inches off the ground your guests will feel like they're sleeping on a conventional box spring and mattress.
Available in both Twin (Model No. 66963E) and Queen (Model No. 64463E) sizes, the Supreme AirFlow raised air bed is made from 26.4 gauge (0.66 mm) Velevetaire flocked sleep surface and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom.
The air bed's durable dual chamber construction features I-beams in the bottom chamber, and coil beams in upper chamber, surrounded on top and sides with inter-connected air cells that ensure gradual, smooth airflow across the entire sleep surface for unbelievable comfort and stability.
Inflating and deflating the Supreme AirFlow Raised Airbed is quick and easy with the built-in Fast-Fill™ 110 – 120 volt, two-way, electric pump. Simply turn the knob to Inflate, switch the pump on. Inflation times are:
- Twin: Approximately 2.5 minutes
- Queen: Approximately 4 minutes
When the bed is finished with simply switch the pump to Deflate for quick deflation.
The Intex Supreme AirFlow Airbed dimensions are:
- Twin: 39 W x 75 L x 20 H inches and will support a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Queen: 60 W x 80 L x 20 H inches and will support a weight capacity of 600 lbs.
Standard Twin and Queen size fitted sheets (sold separately) will fit the Intex Supreme AirFlow Airbeds in their respective sizes. Sheets tuck in just like a conventional box spring and mattress.
When it's not in use the air bed can be deflated and packed away in the travel bag included for easy transport and storage.
PLEASE NOTE: Stretching is a natural characteristic of new vinyl and the first few times you use the mattress, some stretching will occur suggesting that the mattress is losing air. It is simply stretching under your body weight and this is normal for the first few uses - it will not continue. Just add more air to the bed to counteract the stretching. Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the firmness of the airbed and will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.
Please Note: Pricing and free shipping offers may change without notice
Video Demo: Intex Supreme AirFlow Airbed With Built-in Electric Pump
Intex Supreme AirFlow Airbed With Built-in Electric Pump At A Glance
- Revolutionary raised air bed
- Available sizes:
- Model numbers:
- Twin : 66963E
- Queen : 64463E
- Twin: 39 W x 75 L x 20 H inches
- Queen: 60 W x 80 L x 20 H inches
- Made from quality tested:
- Top: 26.4 gauge (0.66 mm) Velvetaire flock
- Sides and Bottom: 15 gauge (0.38mm)
- Durable dual chamber construction features:
- I-beams in the bottom chamber
- Coil beams in upper chamber
- Inter-connected air cells ensure smooth airflow across sleep surface for comfort and stability
- Engineered for ultimate in luxury and premium sleeping experience
- Built-in Fast-Fill™ 110 - 120 volt, two-way, electric pump for quick inflation and deflation
- Inflation time:
- Twin: 2.5 minutes (approx.)
- Queen: 4 minutes (approx.)
- Weight supported:
- Twin: 300 lbs
- Queen: 600 lbs
- Standard fitted Twin and Queen size sheets fit respective sizes (sold separately)
- Sheets tuck in just like a conventional box spring and mattress
- Travel bag included for easy transport and storage
Just choose the size that's right for you and click on the relevant link:
Please Note: Pricing and free shipping offers may change without notice.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
All other trademarks featured are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners.