Intex Raised Downy Queen Airbed
The Intex Raised Downy Queen Airbed (model no.: 66717E) is designed for comfort and reliability offering the convenience of a portable air bed with the comfort of a raised sleep surface which stands 22 inches from the ground.
This raised airbed features a dual chamber construction, with the lower chamber functioning as a box spring to provide added firmness and support for the upper chamber which functions as a mattress. The bed is made from quality tested 20.8 gauge (.053mm) waterproof flocked top with 15 gauge (0.38mm) vinyl beams and 16 gauge (0.41mm) sides and bottom.
A built-in Fast-Fill™ 110 – 120 volt, two-way, electric pump ensures that the Intex Raised Downy Queen Airbed easily inflates and deflates and the firmness can be adjusted for the ultimate in comfort with just the touch of a button. Inflation time is around 4¾ minutes. When you've finished with the bed, simply switch the pump to Deflate for quick deflation.
The Intex Raised Downy Queen Airbed measures 60 W x 80 L x 22 inches and will support up to 600 lbs weight capacity.
Standard Queen size fitted sheets (sold separately) will fit the Intex Raised Downy Queen Airbed. The indented sides and the flock top help grip the sheets and keep them in place.
When it's not in use the air bed can be completely deflated, folded compactly and packed away in the duffel bag included for easy transport and storage.
PLEASE NOTE: Stretching is a natural characteristic of new vinyl and the first few times you use the mattress, some stretching will occur suggesting that the mattress is losing air. It is simply stretching under your body weight and this is normal for the first few uses - it will not continue. Just add more air to the bed to counteract the stretching. Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the firmness of the airbed and will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.
Please Note: Pricing and free shipping offers may change without notice
Video Demo: Intex Raised Downy Queen Airbed
Intex Raised Downy Airbed (66717E) Queen At A Glance
- Designed for comfort and reliability
- Available size: Queen
- Model number: 66717E
- Dimensions: 60 W x 80 L x 22 inches
- Offers convenience of a portable air bed with the comfort of a raised sleep surface
- Features a dual chamber construction for added firmness and support
- Made from quality tested:
- Top: 20.8 gauge (.053mm) waterproof flock with 15 gauge (0.38mm) vinyl beams
- Sides and Bottom: 16 gauge (0.41mm)
- Built-in Fast-Fill™ 110 – 120 volt, two-way, electric pump for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Inflation time: 4¾ minutes
- Can adjust firmness for ultimate comfort
- Weight supported: Upto 600 lbs
- Can use Standard Queen size fitted sheets (sold separately)
- Indented sides and the flock top help grip the sheets
- Duffel bag included for easy transport and storage
Just click on the Order link below:
Please Note: Pricing and free shipping offers may change without notice.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
All other trademarks featured are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners.