Intex Foam Top Queen Raised Airbed Kit (67955E)
The Intex Foam Top Raised Airbed Kit Queen is a top of the line raised air bed that offers a luxurious, ultra comfortable, elevated sleep surface which stands approximately 20 inches (51 cm) high, giving it the feel of a normal bed - Perfect for when you have family and friends to stay over night.
This raised air bed is made from quality tested PVC and has an ultra-comfortable foam sleep surface covered with waterproof 26.4 guage (0.66mm) Velvetaire flock that extends down the sides of the bed to keep bedding in place. The bottom is made from 15 gauge (0.38mm) PVC. The bed is a dual-chamber construction with cross-hatch welds which secure the top chamber (mattress) to an I-Beam base for stability, added comfort and security.
A powerfull built-in electric pump makes this raised air bed quick and easy to inflate. With just the touch of a button your bed can be inflated in around 4 minutes and deflation is just as about as quick. Plus you can adjust the firmness of the sleep surface to suit your comfort preferences.
The Intex Foam Top Raised Queen Air Bed Kit measures 60 W x 80 L x 20 H inches (152 W x 203 L x 51 H cm) and will support up to 600lbs (273kgs) in weight.
Queen size fitted sheets will fit and this raised air bed (sold separately) which has indented sides to help grip fitted sheets.
When it's not in use the Intex Queen Size Foam Top Raised Air Bed Kit can be deflated and packed away in the carry bag with shoulder strap included for easy transport and storage.
PLEASE NOTE: Stretching is a natural characteristic of new vinyl and the first few times you use the mattress, some stretching will occur suggesting that the mattress is losing air. It is simply stretching under your body weight and this is normal for the first few uses - it will not continue. Just add more air to the bed to counteract the stretching. Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the firmness of the airbed and will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.
Please Note: Pricing and free shipping offers may change without notice
Video Review: Intex Foam Top Raised Airbed Kit Queen (67955E)
The Intex Foam Top Queen Raised Airbed Kit At A Glance
- Top of the line raised air bed
- Available size: Queen
- Model number: 67955E
- Dimensions: 60 W x 80 L x 20 H inches (152 W x 203 L x 51 H cm)
- Luxurious, elevated sleep surface
- Made from quality tested PVC:
- Top and Sides: 26.4 gauge (0.66mm)
- Bottom: 15 gauge (0.38mm)
- Ultra comfortable foam sleep surface
- Waterproof Velvetaire flock top and sides
- Dual-chamber construction functions as mattress and box spring
- I-Beam base for stability, added comfort and security
- Built-in Electric Pump
- Quick inflation and deflation (Around 4 mins.)
- Can adjust the firmness
- Weight capacity: 600lbs (273kgs)
- Queen size fitted sheets will fit bed (sold separately)
- Indented sides to help grip fitted sheets
- Carry bag with shoulder strap included for easy transport and storage
Just click on the orderlink below:
Please Note: Pricing and free shipping offers may change without notice.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
All other trademarks featured are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners.