Intex Dura-Beam Comfort Plush Elevated Air Bed
The Intex Dura-Beam Comfort Plush Elevated Air Bed is designed to provide enhanced comfort, stability and support. and has an elevated sleep surface making it easier to get in and out of - much like a traditional mattress.
Made from quality tested material equipped with a quality-tested, 20.8 gauge waterproof flocked top with 15 gauge vinyl beams and 16 gauge sides and bottom for durability, the Intex Dura-Beam Comfort Plush is constructed with high strength Dura-Beam support beams engineered with Fiber-Tech Construction (see the video below for details). These Dura-Beam support beams comprise polyester fibres which do not stretch over time and provide enhanced comfort, stability and support.
This raised air bed is avalable in Twin (Model no.: 64411E) and Queen (Model no.: 64417E) sizes.
A powerful, built-in, two-way, electric pump makes inflating the mattress easy, and should it feel a little too soft or firm, you can customize the comfort level with the touch of a button. Inflation times are:
- Twin: Approximately 2½ minutes and will support a weight capacity of up to 300 lbs.
- Queen: Approximately 3½ minutes and will support a weight capacity of up to 600 lbs.
Please Note: Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the airbed’s firmness. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.
If electrical power is not available the mattress can be inflated with an externally operated pump via the control valve for inflation. Simply turn the control dial to the inflation symbol, insert the air pump nozzle into the valve at the center of the control dial, and inflate.
When the bed is finished with simply switch the pump to Deflate for quick deflation.
The Intex Dura-Beam Comfort Plush Elevated Air Bed dimensions are:
- Twin: 39 W x 75 L x 18 H inches
- Queen: 60 W x 80 L x 22 H inches
Standard Twin and Queen size fitted sheets (sold separately) will fit the Intex Dura-Beam Comfort Plush Elevated Air Bed in their respective sizes. The indented sides together with the flock top and sides help keep the sheets in place on the bed.
When it's not in use the air bed can be deflated and packed away in the travel bag included for easy transport and storage.
Video Demo: Intex Dura-Beam™ Series Elevated Airbeds
Intex Dura-Beam Comfort Plush Elevated Air Bed At A Glance
- Designed to provide enhanced comfort, stability and support
- Available sizes:
- Model numbers:
- Twin: 64411E
- Queen: 64417E
- Twin: 39 W x 75 L x 18 H inches
- Queen: 60 W x 80 L x 18 H inches
- Made from quality tested material:
- Top: 20.8 gauge waterproof flocked top/li>
- 15 gauge vinyl beams
- Sides and bottom: 16 gauge sides and bottom for durability
- Constructed with new high-strength Dura-Beam technology (see the video) for enhanced comfort, stability and support
- Powerfui, built-in, two-way, electric pump makes inflating and deflating easy
- Inflation times:
- Twin: 2½ minutes approx.
- Queen: 3½ minutes approx.
- Can adjust desired level of firmness
- Can be inflated with an externally operated pump when electricity not available
- Weight capacity supported:
- Twin: 300 lbs
- Queen : 600 lbs
- Standard fitted Twin and Queen size sheets fit respective sizes (sold separately)
- Travel bag included for easy transport and storage
Just choose the size that's right for you and click on the relevant link:
Please Note: Pricing and free shipping offers may change without notice.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
All other trademarks featured are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners.