AeroBed Premier Air Mattress With Built-In Pump
The AeroBed Premier Air Mattress with Built-In Pump is designed to provide a luxurious sleep experience and, with a sleep surface raised 20 inches from the ground, this bed feels like a regular box spring and mattress.
This raised air bed is made from heavy-gauge, puncture-resistant PVC vinyl (25 gauge flocked top with15 gauge vinyl sides and bottom). The soft, fleecy, flocked surface provides extra comfort and oval coil construction ensures extra support through out the night.
The AeroBed Premier Air Mattress is available in Twin (2000009829) and Queen (2000009830) sizes, dimensions as follows:
- Twin: 74L x 39W x 20H inches when inflated and will support up to 300 lbs
- Queen: 78L x 60W x 20H inches when inflated and will support up to 600 lbs
A powerful built-in AC pump makes inflation quick and easy and a tethered Comfort Control Wand allows you to adjust the firmness level of the mattress once inflated for optimum comfort. Inflation times are around 2½ minutes for the Twin and around 4 minutes for the Queen size. Deflation is just as easy with the AeroBed Whoosh® valve which takes around a minute to deflate the bed.
Standard size sheets (sold separately) will fit these raised airbeds (in their respective sizes) and when it's not in use, the bed can be fully deflated and packed away in the travel bag provided for easy and convenient storage and transport.
Please Note: Pricing and free shipping offers may change without notice
Video Demo: AeroBed Premier Air Mattress with Built-In Pump
Please note: The video shows a bed height of 18 inches - AeroBed's spec states 20 inches
AeroBed Premier Air Mattress With Built-In Pump At A Glance At A Glance
- Designed to provide a luxurious sleep experience
- Available sizes:
- Dimensions inflated:
- Twin: 74L x 39W x 20H inches
- Queen: 78L x 60W x 20H inches
- Model numbers:
- Twin: 2000009829
- Queen: 2000009830
- Weight capacity:
- Twin: 300 lbs
- Queen: 600 lbs
- Quick and easy inflation
- Inflation method: Powerful built-in AC pump
- Inflation time (approx.)
- Twin: 2½ minutes
- Queen: 4 minutes
- Deflation method: Whoosh valve
- Deflation time (approx.): 1 minute
- Standard size sheets fit the respective models (sold separately)
- Deep side indentations hold fitted sheets tightly in place
- Travel bag included for easy and convenient storage and transport
- 2 year industry-leading limited pump warranty
Just choose the size that's right for you and click on the relevant link:
Please Note: Pricing and free shipping offers may change without notice.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
All other trademarks featured are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners.